FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updated Draft Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Updated Draft Plans on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 3:32 pm

swg

Because of work conflicts and other issues we have been trying to figure out the draft date/location.

We are switching back to the original August 27 draft date but we are moving the location to San Diego. I have been promised it won't be hotter than 75 and it won't be colder than 75. We look in Houston look forward to the escape from summer, and I know the San Diego guys will be excited to have the trophy make it's only California visit in the last 2 years. After the draft the trophy will be coming back to its home in Texas for the remainder of the decade. So please make sure to be at the draft in person so you can tell your grand kids you laid eyes on the trophy once.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum