FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Offer for a late FA or College Pick

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Trade Offer for a late FA or College Pick on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:34 pm

Spence

I am looking to attain a late round pick in either the FA or the college draft.  I am offering the rest of my 2016 draft.  That would be an 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th.  And on top of that picks 81 and 100.  Those you could turn in if you wanted for a 7th and an 8th to increase the amount of picks next year to 11 in total.  All of that for someone at the end of either the FA or college draft.  Easy way to cut 500k salary pretty easily too. Just text me if you are interested.  Thanks.

GG

Last edited by Spence on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated offer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum